VRX 5.56% 3.8¢ vrx silica limited

i think you're reading into my statement too much, from what...

1. 15,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2575
    i think you're reading into my statement too much, from what happened to what "we" thought or did.

I'm just relaying what occured. I don't think anyone jumped in based on the "Offtakes". they came and went with minimal fanfare...... its just another stick to beat Bruce with as he continues to refer to them as offtakes. Makes some folk feel good i guess. it was nice to know there was a customer, but ultimately it was a non-event...... which seemed to proceed a series of non-events over the years between now and then.

Alway was EPA = win....... the wider the gap between flash (lodgement) and bang (approval) , the lower the SP (not withstanding the next 3 days of final tax sell offs)..... turns out 4+ years is a long time between flash and bang. apparently, enough time to rehash crap that happened 3 years ago, that if i recall, people were pumped about sparta coming on board as it was summised that they would become the funding partner when the time to develop began....... but again, we won't know until approval arrives or we go into liquidation....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.2¢ $52.59K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134997 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 18126 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.