VRX 0.00% 4.2¢ vrx silica limited

Ann: Arrowsmith North Updated BFS, page-39

1. 1,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    No one said anything about "production in a month", so let's get that rubbish statement out of the way first. Obviously stages 4 and 5 are going to take at least 12 weeks once we reach them, so there's no need to be talking out of your arse.

"I would have liked to see data from VDT trials over selected areas from the last couple of years. Not just starting now."
    Not sure this would have exactly been feasible at any stage prior to the current point of the EPA process, if permission was required to be given by i) DMIRS, ii) the commonwealth environmental and iii) the stage environmental authorities for these trials to take place.

Further to the last point, I'm not really convinced of how much further proving of the VDT method needs to be carried out, given the method was successfully implemented by Iluka Resources in the past.

"What happens if all the plants die within a month due to a shallow bucket? We make a deeper bucket and those plants die in 6 months... Get where I'm going here."
    This just feels like borderline fear-mongering to me, quite frankly. It's not like these are some extremely fragile flora that will be immensely difficult to transplant via this method. These are basically SUCCULENTS that live in SAND DUNES - ie. the most hardy plants on the planet that have thrived in the most dry conditions in the most awful "soil" possible for the past MILLIONS OF YEARS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 170637 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 66936 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.