ARV 0.00% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

Yes you are right - the value of Radio Hill would be limited to...

1. 4,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1652
    Yes you are right - the value of Radio Hill would be limited to the location - infrastructure and some of the permitting. The real value I see would be for DSO but I doubt the existing crushing -screening circuit would be suitable for lithium oxide -you would start from scratch. As for DMS even if the Andover ore was coarse grain and amenable to DMS -which I doubt -you would still need specific DMS cyclones and associated equipment. Going a step further to floatation forget the Radio Hill plant - couldn't be configured. And don't believe all the press by many company's on a fast track DMS route to riches. It had me in but laboratory results and recoveries are far removed from plants at scale. The disaster at CXO in the NT and the many stalled projects now requiring high capex flotation circuits as well as DMS are traps for the unwary. Maybe Sigma is the exception and maybe other Brazilian coarse grain spodumene -and planned African projects where the ore has similar characteristics to Brazil might make the cut.
    Any small DSO grade resources at Karratha even at current prices a licence to print money -find me one - just hire a crushing and screening plant. Still a lot better than iron ore -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $15.53K 1.697M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 565208 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1122028 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.