ARV 0.00% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

Ann: Artemis Resources to seek a dual listing in Canada, page-35

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    It looks like things are starting to move and on no big news today. DEG up 9%, KAI up 15%, ARV in a stable condition in ICU @ 26 cents. Gold doing quite well @ $1320.60USD. I know we are all awaiting news on our various holdings and I am sure we have news coming around the corner. I’m feeling Lucky just to be in this before it breaks free from scepticism and new understandable evidence comes out confirming what all believers and conscientious researchers of this discovery understand. There’s Gold in them there pre-mount Roe hills. Still incredible bargains to be had by those that spend the time to find out the key players rather than let announcements make up their minds. I think it is important to ignore the attention seeking naysayers because if you keep throwing chips into the air the Gulls will keep coming back and we don’t want the gullible to be fooled by the gulls. Many have a life changing chance here and if all the people that actually have done their own research can post knowledgably then posts like that can help others. I think life is about helping others. Ignore the Trolls and the Gulls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.15K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18517 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 712596 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.