ARV 0.00% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

Personally I am disappointed and confused with the sale and...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Personally I am disappointed and confused with the sale and especially the comments by Ed Mead that nobody cared that ARV had 4 million NVO shares. No-one cared? The whole NVO story is what has dragged ARV out of the gutter, that is what has driven the share price!! Then he says 'you can't build companies with bottle tops' yet they had 17m in the bank! What on earth is the guy talking about? It wasn't all that long ago that 17m was more than the mkt cap of the whole company! Since when has he been the Big I Am, walking around like Charlie Potatoes talking of millions as just 'bottle tops'? There must be more to this whole episode, surely? I see that NVO have plenty of funds and that ARV need to match spending at a certain point, but if these guys consider millions as bottle tops then I seriously consider the cost control of ARV.

As for selling at a discount, why do that? That shows that they were way more focused on themselves getting out as opposed to considering the party getting in. Again suggesting that there is something else going on here; there must be some sort of favour made favour owed happening that is undisclosed. If nothing more to it than the plain vanilla face of it, then what a huge disappointment, and no wonder ARV trades at such a discount to NVO; I thought I had bought the better value but it looks like instead I got the serial underperforming runt of the litter - unless there is way more to this than meets the eye.

All bottle tops that anyone may be throwing away greatly received!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.15K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18517 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 712596 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.