ARV 0.00% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

Ann: Artemis to Acquire 302 Sq Km Next to Comet Well & Radio Hill, page-53

1. 834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    ARV HAVE ALL THE ACES.... think about it.

1. We have Purdys (granted now only 50%) but this has aloud us to be the congolmorate leader. First to market always has best potential for success.

2. We have the plant, with approvals and good to go in 9 months time. We 100% decide what ground this baby eats (thx fox resources ❤️)

3. We have other resources such as the potenial cobalt deposit, mt oscar and now potential gold/platinum via munni munni which I believe is good to go if we prove up grades from old RC cores.

4. Todays development of been able to lock away a huge parcel of prospective conglomerate land and beating novo to it! This gives us just AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER land mass than NOVO ......in a very prospective area!

5. Adding the sheikh to the board gives us credibility and deep pockets!

All the pieces are falling into place. We have the basis for making a monster company!!!

IF I was DL (and I'm not) this is how I'd play it..

Prove up Purdys and munni munni. (We own Munni Munni 100%).
    Cashflow will be king when it comes to big moves in this whole Pilbara play.
    NOTE. Novo have nothing without Purdys as they cant do squat without approvals and wont be able to on their own land for a very long time. I think the Canadians don't understand this on stock house...
    Turn on the radio hill plant and make a V line for Munni Munni (assuming good grades) and start processing this ore.
    By doing this we create 100% cashflow for ARV. If we can generate big money that is 100% ARV money this significantly reduces our risks to novo and buyouts whilst also putting downward pressure on novo sp as they won't be earning a cent for a very very long time. I see this as enabling ARV to become the Pilbara king. Maybe even eating a good chunck of novo while we're at it, not to mention a few others along the way.

Supply and demand will lead the Pilbara. DEMAND is our plant and we have plenty of supply with munni munni.

We will get to PURDYS...all in good time!

These are just my musings. DYOR.

also 3 CHEERS for DL! Thankyou sir!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1250000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.