ARV 7.69% 1.4¢ artemis resources limited

Ann: Artemis to Commence Exploration in Patersons Range, WA, page-12

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    We are still until the TSF is approved and the plant can fire up and run product through it an exploration company first and foremost why wouldn’t we be surveying and then drilling in the new year new ground with a neighbour whose share price jumped over 30% on the news from drilling a structure that runs a fair length on the west of our tenement, this could be a DSO arrangement or an blend feed for RH. I can see the news flow coming in waves once the TSF is approved, we bought a plant that had been on care and maintenance for 10 years, and when they (fox) purely put sulphides through and bulky bagged copper nickel concetrate through the port of Dampier ran at a share price of around 1.95 before the downturn. We are about to hit a technology disturbance in the EV space and combined with a O&G cycle ramp up the melenium falcon that has been the share market will find its hyperdrive, frustrated as I am with the approvals process speeds we have an DMIRS like all government departments have been in a pay freeze and recruitment ban for the last 3 or so years, and there will be a twelve month lag on this and industry will all get their budgets and hit go in 2019 only to be slowed down by the rest of the state playing catch up, DL and Alex Duncan kemp are ex-DMIRS you don’t reckon they are in touch with old colleagues working to push this through as quick as we can, if we can feed RH from a buffet of resources we only need to worry about what comes out the other end, a CR may come nuts it still cheaper than going to a bank to borrow 100m for a new plant. RAF someone could give you a new a new Ferrari and you’d bitch about the colour!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $26.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $9.365K 669.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 7204139 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1131707 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.