SHO 0.00% 0.4¢ sportshero limited

$30k is quite a bit considering their half yearly report has...

1. 2,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    $30k is quite a bit considering their half yearly report has them at $7,000 total revenue.

Diversification is fine, as long as they're not deviating all their resources onto this new path, which IMO isn't as lucrative compared to football -- who knows maybe they will surprise. Also still stands the fact that their target audience of 3.6+million is football related, not esports.

If you signed up for Kayo Sports to watch your favourite footy matches, and the platform suddenly offered you Drama TV, I'm sure you wouldn't give two sh*ts about this new offering. They will essentially have to start from the beginning targeting a new audience and obtaining new users who are interested in eSports, that's just the facts, like it or not.

"Clearly those washing out at current levels are ‘damned if they do or dammed if they don’t advocates’ who have lost patience after rushing in at much higher SP levels." -- Classic Hotcopper mindset. There's no critical thinking allowed or asking the hard questions on this forum, because most of you don't want to hear the hard truths to those questions. I guess that's why more, rather than few, lose money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.471M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $192 48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5645407 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 258035 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.