1AI 0.00% 1.0¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Just keep on going with the same old unfounded rhetoric and then...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Just keep on going with the same old unfounded rhetoric and then if you get a reply you don't like you claim you are being harassed.

I've said before, have a look at the chart of the share price, it was in terminal decline until the placement was done at 0.005 to this group which facilitated the board changes. At NO stage did the company even look like turning around until they came on board let alone be funded. The previous BOD raised a truckload of money through 180 markets at 0.008 with mountains of free options after you were set presumably at an average of 10 cents? They absolutely TORCHED your investment and yet you still defend them. I've asked this before but you decline to answer, how were they going to fund NTCELL in your mind when all they did was raise money at lower and lower prices? Do you think the idea of doing another capital raising with 180 markets would’ve worked when it had already been tried and failed?

You still keep defending those that lost your money when these directors are on much lower salaries than what Bernie Tuck was on. He was being paid $170k per annum for TWO days a week commitment so annualising that out on a 5 day per week calendar he was on the equivalent of $425k pa. The current BOD is on $160k pa COMBINED. Not to mention that the current BOD has a shareholding combined (outside of any performance shares) of 47,775,000 shares that they have written cheques for. According to Bernie Tuck’s final directors notice he had a whopping 36,000 shares and just to reiterate so people think i may have left a zero out I mean 36k which at today’s price is worth $360, that is embarrassing.

The idea that you have to "get your money back from a stock" is absurd. You seem to think its that easy picking stocks in this market that go up by 3X so just sell your position if you're not happy with it as you love the previous BOD who actually lost you your money and use that capital, reinvest it in one of the next 3 baggers that you have at your fingertips and that can be that.

Personally I'm happy to be here - this is the right space and as I've said repeatedly this company has the best AI tech behind it that I've been able to find on the ASX. There was a new listing today in the AI space called Blinklab (BB1) which debuted at a premium and I think that what Agorae has is not only superior but has greater upside - well that's my opinion anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $477 47.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3904319 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1298140 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.