ALA 0.00% 16.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: ArTiMist Regulatory Update, page-51

1. CBD
    980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Kaz - sit back - get a glass of red in your hand and take several big swigs because I am going to sound a bit like bucky now!

The problem is for years I have made exactly those kind of phone calls. I have, unlike some, have never doubted Steve's work ethic or considered for one minute he was taking holidays on the Suda credit card.

But after 9 years he has had his chance, he is approachinng his mid sixties and like all of us our health is more important than anything else and he does not need the pressure any more.

It is just not satisfactory that a shareholder such as yourself or my self for that matter, needs to ring our CEO to find out exactly what is happening.

This Kaz is why we are at .3 of a cent, which if I was on the Board of Suda would be of immense embarrassment to me.

By way of example, and please if someone in HC town knows differently please say so, but my understanding was that one of the three deals promised before Christmas after the last AGM was a zolpi Europe deal - two thirds of the way through July and no where to seen.

Another poster here aluded to the number of Term Sheets they were working on which over the last three years would be in excess of 30, maybe more - where are these deals. Were they simply not good enough?

Steve has a habbit of suggesting timelines for things wether stated or implied and then kind of ignores these. The last two were that we would have some idea what we would do in mid May on Artimist then pops out an announcement 2 months overdue with absolutely no detail on the issues which as you point out could be unwise to publish. But to leave shareholders and the market hanging for two months is a bad look. The other example is the Anagralide update. Why would you say in a few weeks if it's not going to happen inside of 3 months? You are just setting yourself up to look bad in the markets eyes. Especially as you have suggested there is nothing new to report anyway. Illness, although an inconvenience, should not prevent the Board from making sure announcements are made.

The selling of the Company and its potential has been so poor that we now have a credibilty gap that only a "bucky type" deal is going to fix. Whilst all this was going on we have blown our share base out to where no Insto in their right mind would touch us wothout a consolidation, which if it is not accompanied by a substantial deal/shift in the Company, will see shareholders lose a whole lot more.

I have not given up hope by any means, I do like Steve and as I said earlier I do not doubt he gives a 110% everyday he is working for us, but .3 of a cent, I'm afraid that says it all.

Again I reiterated, with the amount of irons we have in the fire there is a fair chance something may give, but it probably won't change how I feel. Time for a real change is here and Paul is the one with the power to see it happen.

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $173.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $114.3K 685.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 303820 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 197482 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.