ALA 3.33% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: ArTiMist Regulatory Update, page-55

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    CBD, I detect a realisation that you too may wind up with nothing more than a capital loss which of course is useless unless you can offset against gains... that’s definitely a possibility here...

Anyway, with Carter being ill, I will definitely cut him slack as Pogues has suggested, combined with Hopper being away, I suppose it is difficult to get the comms up to speed due to yet again another ‘perfect storm’

I will say one thing I have noticed, with this latest surge in negativity of which I am not immune from, there are some positives to be had.. I have crytalised my losses for personal reasons but when I look at the business taking the emotion out of it, fundamentally, it’s probably in better shape than in years, market cap aside. For those entering now, there’s the possibility of easy money to be had in my opinion as the pump will come prior to the agm which at current levels, should see a significant percentage increase in the share price.
    Also taking into account the exit of MS’s sons and the entry of some possibly high profile investors, it would be fair to assume those with a feel for biotechs, will have a better understanding than those exiting that may have gone simply to clean up the books whilst still hanging on to some options..

As for all the talk regarding the million only share purchase, it’s also dawned on me that directors from the last notice would now be in the close period and wouldn’t be able to buy until the 4c is released, correct me if I’m wrong. Let’s see what goes on following the quarterly......

I agree this to date has been a shit ride, but it’s still worth a gamble, and as you have stated, everyone in the company is working hard and all would like it to succeed.

Hopefully the comms pick up again and we all get a better indication of what’s underway...

Good luck to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $152.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $38.90K 263.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 624656 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 628807 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.