ALA 0.00% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Bang on troutfisho and CBD. All those loonies on HC have zero...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Bang on troutfisho and CBD.

All those loonies on HC have zero idea on what’s going on and how big this is going to be.

Iv heard the same thing for the past 5 years.

I don’t blame positive posters or newbies who call and feel positive after a chat with him because he knows how to play the game. Unfortunately he always alludes to things being around the corner and just a little bit more time and we will be there.

I feel most posters on here arnt bagging SUDA but the failed performance of SC over the many many years.

At the end of the day it is our faults for doing nothing. Only thing we can do is act as a group.

Trust me there are plenty of the top holders not happy. And even the ones that do support Sc like mike... he can’t be happy, he has sunk so much money into this thing, is down by a large amount and needs something to happen.

I’m worried about the continual deals that arnt getting any traction and I have a gut feeling we have had a small hiccup on the side of Anagrelide hence the delay in the update. It aligns with how they act around previous delays in updates. If there is nothing new to release in the update, why lie to us before the CR? Makes no sense.

Yes we are talking to Pfizer, have been for years, we can’t close a deal tho. Shit management or shit products? Why are they talking to us if our products are shit??? Why would pfizer do a deal if they don’t think management can pull things off....

I have no doubt we are going to get a flurry of announcements soon as he does pay attention to HC. We need results now not updates.

And for the record I don’t care who is CEO as long as they are performing and adding value to the company. We have been going backwards for way too long now and something has to change.

That’s it blue, work smarter not harder! Carter can’t close deals. It’s now evident after all the companies we have been talking to over the many many years.

#EGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $161.1K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16330 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 67603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.