ALA 3.70% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hmmmmm what I would advise any of you who think calling Steve is...

1. 3,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    Hmmmmm what I would advise any of you who think calling Steve is a great idea to get an update is.....dont bother! It will leave you with more questions rather than answers. There's guys are professionals when it comes to dealing with shareholder phone calls. You will not succeed in any way shape of form in gaining value.

Now re-read the above 10 times and then I will say this.

They are indeed very deep with Pfizer and they very well could land a company changing deal very shortly or even multiple ones with them. It could involve 003 and something left field. This is all from Steve's mouth too and I know others have had similar dialogue via calls.

What I'm telling you here and why I'm telling you this is because you most probably already know and have been told too. But you may not believe this bit...... Nothing these guys tell you is worth the 30 cent phone call from a public phone on the side of the road unless they Ann it via the ASX channels.

In otherwords don't call Steve and get all excited because it's all a waste of time unless he can get something to land via the ASX channels.

As someone told me over the weekend, what happens behind closed doors, to what then happens via a investor /director telephone call, to what then happens via an ASX Ann is all very very different.

Having said all that, these guys are in with a decent shot of making something of all this but stick to anns to justify your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $147.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $174.0K 1.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61995 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 183155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.