ALA 3.70% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

The best thing everybody can do is re-read Beale and CBD post....

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    The best thing everybody can do is re-read Beale and CBD post.
    These guys have been two of the most positive posters over the years and had the company’s back many times over.
    I understand nobody wants to wake up and read this negative shit but something has to change in order for this company to thrive.
    To all positive posters and people on the fence - I know going back through announcements is annoying so how about just listen the BRR media interviews SC has had.
    These are back in 2015, no meaningful deals since then. (001 yet to be proven in 4C)
    Link-
    https://www.brrmedia.co.uk/broadcasts/5571341349e190df7b9d4295/suda-limited-company-update

Now hopper may be the change we need to thrive and it seems like he has Anagrelide high on his agenda. I just pray he is looking closely at what is going on and the direction it’s taking and not SC because if you listen to the links, artimist and 003 have gone nowhere but cost us money. All LTH are basically on their last chance of getting anything back. Let’s pray this time is different.

I’m hopeful for a 003 deal with Pfizer. An Artimist trade sale and an Anagrelide sale (much further in the future) all of which Steve will happily chat about and has for years.

Good announcement today, making progress but another stepping stone announcement.
    Had plenty of these over the years with all products. Let’s hope hopper finishes this one and makes us all rich! Huge potential!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $147.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $174.0K 1.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61995 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 183155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.