PGM 9.52% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

Ann: ARV: Munni Munni RC PGE Drill Results, page-12

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    GBB, et al,

This is your typical laterite PGE formation, meaning layered, the latest layers intersected are shallow and extensions of the the original orebody. There are further layers below this set of results, in case you did not know.

You need to Correlate the two sets of drill lithology, old and today's.

Well, werw are the litho logs. Where is the full set of Geochem results??? Where are the Rhodium results?? Show us the full set of results, ALS usually 33 plus element suite of assays, show us the full set of results!!! Is ARV up to their old tricks???

Don't come the raw prawn with us old bastards who know the tricks of the trade.

Maybe ARV got P!ssed off with the PGM's audacity to take them to task about the original deal. Do not forget that the propensity for gold nuggets in the Fortescue/ banded iron boundary will not show up the 30 oz nuggets in a drilling campaign. That occurs at ground level detecting.

The fact that Au is showing 100+ ppb in the drill intervals is a very positive sign, The Palladium is the real game here along with Rhodium, Palladium is the pre-requisite element in the Hydrogen car cell batteries. If you think it's a load of crap, you really need to do some quick and serious research into who is getting involved in it globally, right now, blink and you will miss the action .. including the Oz Gov incentives. It's here and it's now! Palladium is required for the fuel cells .. not gold and do not forget the Rhodium, was running around $10K/oz when last looked.

These results were great, How many tonnes of PGE+Au ore has now been defined.

Do not forget, the aim of the drill results was to establish a 2012 JORC code resource, they had an old resource number but not 2012 JORC compliant.

They now have the numbers to get the JORC to enable the mining to start... when the final feasibility studies deem it . how many do you need to start a mine that has an ML over it.??!!!!

Get on with it boys and girls .. WTF is going on here !!!

Just my view as an impatient shareholder .. at this rate I will be an emergency ward inpatient. Nurse .. Where's me pills !!!

HR

JMJV tonight (Just My Jaundiced Views)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $5.816K 255.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56593 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 48000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ 53686
Last updated 14.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.