ARV 0.00% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

Ann: ARV Share Purchase Plan - Underwritten to $1.5 million, page-33

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    I can perfectly understand the anger from investors who have persued buy and hold on Artemis and have lost a lot of money .I have owned some artemis on and off but so distrusted DL that I am currently out .
    Lenigas Clearly ran the company into the ground with his ADD and started too many projects and couldnt complete one .He did however make a large amount of money for his insiders at the expense of many of the people on this bb.Amidst all the mania he probably acquired a couple of good prospects .
    The value of Artemis is now only around 20 millionAU ,it has many prospects .It seems to me the new chairman is putting his money where his mouth is and is focusing the company on a couple of excellent prospects .
    So compares to many small miners I think ARV has now become an excellent speculative buy ,they are able to raise money and have a targeted strategy .Its very hard to catch a falling knife and this may not be the bottom but ARV is excellent value right now .The price of gold is going up .
    i wouldnt be surprised if there is a reverse stock split in the future .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76923 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 77098 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.11am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.