ARV 0.00% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

CC has potential but it will take a lot of money to prove up,...

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    CC has potential but it will take a lot of money to prove up, money Artemis had but has disappeared.

Throw your hand up if you posted DL was a guru for bringing in csrio.
    Well you looked stupid (sorry to put it like that) but Csiro contacted your nemesis and they hand balled them onto DL and how’d that work out?

You have been lead down the garden path one step at a time and with each disappointment you grad the hand again and get lead to the next never looking back asking a question or finding the answer.

You say the Sheik is putting in 50% of his money well are you sure it’s his money or are you assuming it’s his money?
    DL and I spoke about his appointment before the announcement so take that as you wish.

If your serious and want to recoup your money than why don’t you ask about 47k ??? I’ve mentioned it 3 times but know one wants to ask management and the guys here that know bloody well don’t want to tell you.

I can only only shake my head in disbelief
    to be honest.

Even Blackcat who posted today agrees with what I’m saying, internationally ARV is a no go zone.

Great ground the rest stinks but after all it was only a few years back we were making a movie with investors money maybe a remake of Pinocchio.
    Last edited by Johnathonc: 16/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $32.75K 2.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 698494 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 549057 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.