ARV 11.1% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

Firsttracks the leadership of ARV has never changed so if anyone...

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Firsttracks the leadership of ARV has never changed so if anyone is new to the company or has moved in their position they are not in control.

I’ve always said openly 47k patch had a lot of gold big nuggets not conglomerate but big nuggets, I was shot down for saying it.
    The machines have been in there and a lot of gold was recovered so yes it has been technically mined.
    You don’t hear about these things do you?
    But I can tell you that when it was thrown around here on this site the posts were removed or people chose to ignore the fact but the place got shut down very quickly but not after a substantial amount of dirt was moved and gold extracted.
    Who got it and why did you not hear about.
    As for were the cash was spent that’s for the investors to find out but with time people forget and the others drink cognac.
    If you’ve read all my post from the start of this and can prove I’m wrong then put me on ignore or if your like AlexanderJ and refuse to believe it you have your head in the sand.
    AlexanderJ to answer your question I do it because I’ve dealt with the dirt and the good and I’m sick of seeing crap being posted to pump and suck others in. Like I said some posters here know some of what I’m saying but do not want to share the info with other posters to not scare them off.
    Would you rather the truth or a feel good story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.