AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

Ann: AS1 Company Response to PIRSA letter, page-12

1. 1,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    @baird - I don't think there's anyone on this thread that falls into the "I told you so" brigade in predicting this previously identified risk developing into something more 'notable'. All of us are holders who want the company (and our investment) to perform well. In fact, I was one of those questioning said rumours when they first appeared on the IPO page - perhaps without the same zest of emotion as you.

Onto @Brofessor 's remarks - you're 100% right. This isn't a *new* risk. It was spelled out clearly in the prospectus and presentstions. But when said risk changes from say, a <1% chance, to a 1-3% chance - pick whatever numbers you like, the specifics are not really the point here - the reality is that it introduces a greater level of uncertainty. Now anyone who has been in the market for years will understand, the greater the uncertainty, the more the market (as a whole) will apply a discount to said investment or the the bourse. So does it justify a 20% drop? Maybe, maybe not. But it shouldn't come as any surprise. And when we consider the great summary RunForrestRun put together - one I ensorsed as "Great Analysis by the way - it's worth noting that a state reduction of 3% might be insignificant and actually favour the business, but you sure as heck don't want to be one of those 'unlucky' ones that is affected and loses up to 30% stock.

Anyhow, people need to remove the tin foil hats with regards to there being some motive behind comments that don't align with their view - with 2000+ stocks on the ASX to pick from, one would have to be naive to think they, or anyone else for that matter, could sway the market prices of a share through comments on an online forum. All the while, the big instos out there are the ones we're at the mercy of.
    Last edited by Nomadic_Investor: 05/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $600 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132287 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 582531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.