AS2 2.27% 4.5¢ askari metals limited

Ann: AS2 Completes Acquisition of Remaining 10% Interest at Uis, page-30

1. 4,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    Divisions of assets now seems pencilled for Q3 2023.

20mill MC is madness, that’s unfortunately how it rolls instead of straight line. The next 3 to 6 months should be quite interesting with results flowing from the Uis projects. Diamond drill will be a game changer(not far away) with visuals once completed early July. The 112m hit is open in all directions so know how how deep it’ll go and how the grades are.

It’s a frustrating time and this is when at times investors are challenged to how much belief they have of projects when they are at their lows. Andrada gives me great confidence that it’s a matter of exploration time that Askari hit the right areas. We seem to have hit a big peg already with the possibility of it joining at depth. Atleast we seem to can’t get any worse in results, so for me it can only be positive in the coming months ahead and with Andrada at 80mt with another 120mt a clear ambition it bodes well for Askari to be in the same space along strike.

We have hearings for Yarrie in the next few weeks, hope to see those permits not far away for drilling that’s planned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $4.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.857K 63.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24200 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 37938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.