TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

Ann: Asian Based Supply / Production, page-14

1. 83 Posts.
    22,885,094 Shares sold in the last two days before an announcement and after a supplier agreement. Either someone has clearly misjudged the market or knows these announcements are nothing more the a flash in a fry pan.

This announcement is only advising that manufacturing has commenced of the locks. Most China based manufacturers will not take small amounts of orders for say 1,000 (Like what is on back order), but will insist on large MOQ's like 60,000. So in essence this announcements means TZ has a commitment to sell 60,000 units in the next 12 months or sit on inventory. This has nothing to do with the finished product of lockers where most of the revenue will be generated.

As for the supplier agreement with Singapore Post, I will bet that like most large organisations they have more then one manufacturer signed into supply lockers for their roll out. On a case by case basis will choose the most economical for their business to supply their roll out. (Hopefully TZ)

Unless TZ come out with announcement of significant orders (not agreements), I just can not see this SP continuing on a upwards direction. The big question is who is going to be the next major share holder to run for the hills? Whilst the SP is up against recent times they might just sell hard to get out creating a void.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 211038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.