ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    At last you begin to talk sense Dumaguette.

Yes its all about the fundamentals- which is specifically why I posted about the fundamentals and their potential for profitability above. We like this story and company for that reason and that's why I took offence to your shallow talk of pumping and the register etc etc.... Have you noticed that the only person talking about "pumping" and the register here is you?. Therefore may I also suggest you take the time to look at the fundamentals yourself.

As for the club as said above, we joined that club and the committee has been promoting IND for almost 8 months, they previously suggested to members not to pay over 25 cents. They recently moved that suggestion up to 30 cents and put it as one of their top potential 10 bag calls with a 24-36 month view. That may have been the cause of that recent rally- I can only imagine word went around (I gather a lot of non-members try to access info from the club from mates without paying to join) But I can say a note specifically went out to members from the committee when it spiked up to 45 recently - warning them not to fomo in and overpay.

I didn't attend their show but From the messages posted it seems the Thailand meeting went well.

Anyway, its good to see you talking about the fundamentals at last. As you say, that's always what counts, so can we please just focus on that here.

Ps we looked at your HVY, It looks interesting, but on the face of it for now, we prefer the look of IND mainly due to the fact that from our discussions with them their business model seems like they won't need to raise any big capex to start, we also like their location, the fact they are on private farmland and that Jeff Sweet the MD and his family have been in this business for years and know the ropes. We have found that is not the case with all the other ASX silicas cos from our research and interviews - and it explains why we think IND will likely be the first listed ASX co to market.

the next Catalysts we see for this co are
    1. Obtaining their mine licence
    2. producing a scoping study
    3. getting the first firm offtake contract done (not yet another MOU like all the others produce that in reality only count for show to raise capex)
    4. Hopefully announcements of income earned profitably

These could if were lucky all be achieved within 6 or so months and the share price should hopefully be considerably higher after those milestones get past without any major issues. Lets see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $40 221

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5657 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 108033 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.