CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Ann: ASIC Form 484 buybacks to 27 June 2022, page-11

1. 4,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    I am with you... We may need a bigger bucket ready .

Clearly a reality disconnect between broker calcs and their actions. Brokers should be top 10 believing their own calcs or fair value 70c, hock everything and buy. Likewise management.

Slow buyback, letting the shares sink for a bit? Interesting strategy. Not too long after tax year end, strategy for the moment seems OK. Shake out the shareholders, loosely bonded, older grumbler ones. You can't fight these types with limited ammo, bet to let them sort themselves out, then make the newr shareholder happier.

Oil at 4,500b/day target needs to be exceeded now...original target was fro Nov last year, wasn't it? Lots were pitching 5,500b/day by now...

Personally would have like the dividend bigger 5%/half and buy-back smaller. Money in the pocket is always better , even if taxed.

I do do believe we are undervalued based on revenue/potential sales, forward PE should be strong give steady managment. Need targets to be hit, internally funded exploration to deliver the surprise.

( I did vote against Freeman in the last AGM... not my favourite on the team... I am not sure of his value).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.