SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Micky78 there is no law to force the directors to disclose thier...

1. 316 Posts.
    Micky78 there is no law to force the directors to disclose thier intentions to take up the offer if there is please post it here...read the document again and tell me if you do not understand that there is a RISK that the extentions may not be granted by the DOM or that BCL may not agree to the word changes thus void the JV agreement...just as a matter of interest the Directors WILL take up thier full offer and WILL BE WORKING FOR FREE FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS tell me what else you expect...unfortunately some posters on this site find it easier to rubbish people or companies rather than contact those concerned and ask direct questions...to the genuine holders of BML who do have an interest in this company becoming profitable we have a director who is the major shareholder in BML by a long way...is taking up his full entitlement for this offer...is working for the next 6 MONTHS for free and stands to loose a bucket load more than us so I believe all that is posible is being done...good luck to all SHARE HOLDERS of BML

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 59535139 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15058259 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.