SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

We all know what's going to happen, losing money as a punt with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    We all know what's going to happen, losing money as a punt with a company having a go is alright . But we will all hurt because they were not honest with there reporting and telling us one thing and not carrying through . We know people will say I knew all along , Aussie Directors left should be accountable if it is a shonk and they Knew, no matter what excuse they will hide behind being Corporate Law . Meir and Crew , see you sometime ,Like I said before No one likes getting A 4 sheet of paper from Lawyers for a please explain BM and MM , come on WHO dishonestly take money from ordinary working Aussie people knowing . SAD how these people could sit at there dinner table in a nice suburb in Perth and say they deserved it because they were so Gullible. Glad they were Aussies looking after there own NOT . Like I said Perth is not that big and we know where all the nice bars are and were the IN people hang out on a Friday for a Long Lunch ! Last of all Meir and Crew could come through with the Goods , who knows , how would we know they never have told us anything of substance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.