AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

@bomber,Hopefully they will all be bought to justice including...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    @bomber,

Hopefully they will all be bought to justice including the chairman Andrew Ramsden and Benjamin Bell who are in all facets of the company the head honcho's and responsible for the demise of millions and millions of dollars of investors funds and nothing more than getting rid of those responsible will suffice, everyone here knows my position on these two and as I said I hopefully can be Norman The Doorman when the time comes.

So that being said with a bit of luck ASIC along with the Court will help show them the door and if it eventuates then hopefully the shareholders won't be hit to hard by any fines imposed although I understand they have insurance that may or may nor cover those fines.

So were to if the top two are given marching orders, hopefully a bloke by the name of Les Guthrie steps up to the plate and can 're establish the Company into what it should be and returning something back to investor's as others have said Sconi is still there and I personally have always believed in the possibility that it's minerals will be required one day, with a bit of luck that will happen with the demise of those being eliminated from the pig troughs and when that happens imho Australian Mines under new leadership can then move on, hopefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.