AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

@stewie,Mate it's been a long road and all the peeps/holders of...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    @stewie,

Mate it's been a long road and all the peeps/holders of the past who continued to bash on the doors of ASIC have finally been Vindicated in their efforts to get these types of director's cut from the feed bins, so it's good news not great but hold as I am hopeful as many others are that this will spell the end of BB and AR, the great news will come when they are GONSKI.

Investors all over the world have been hoodwinked by the lies BB has continued with and wouldn't it be great if the Courts decided that the punishment should be a good foot up the behind from all those investor's who had been done over by those responsible, tipping BB's poppa valve could end up in England or Iceland, but then again the lies started in England, so they would be most probably be happy to kick his poppa valve all the way back to Australia as they did with many convicted peeps in days gone by.

Yes Stewie, a very good day for many who have been burnt by BB.

Also cannot believe this is happening this weekend at Flemington Races the day is named after Andrew Ramsden, don't know why as I have been involved in the racing game for over 50 year's and have never heard anyone say a good word about him, quite the opposite to who the man really is which has clearly shown through when one looks at his business dealings through Auz, so to name a race meeting after him is a joke and nothing more, but who knows money talks and he has got plenty from AUZ Mines over the years so maybe he has sponsored the meeting with his exuberant amount of gains he has made as Chairman of Auz Mines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.