HYT 4.08% 5.1¢ hyterra ltd

Good to see Directors still getting paid for their stellar...

1. 1,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Good to see Directors still getting paid for their stellar performance....I was a bit worried they were not looking after themselves. Phewww.... A few consulting fees in there as well and some travel.....good work gentlemen!! Now my real opinion: complete bunch of incompetents - they've had at least 3 years to make something happen, anything really ......but have done nada, nothing, zilch. Find a new project, recapitalise, heck go for a "change in direction" and re-comply. Give shareholders a chance to get something back. Instead you are just draining the company of cash, have no strategic direction as far as anyone knows and are using the company as a lifestyle company for your own benefit. Perhaps look up the word "integrity" and then see if you have any left! Do something ... anything really...or resign, step aside and get some others on the board who are prepared to make something happen. I'd rather lose all my money because a board at least tries something rather than just pay for the Board's Friday lunches and Xmas dinners until the money runs out!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.