CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Ann: ASIC Ruling , page-14

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm sure we're all still battling in varying ways sskim -
    how did we fall for it all in the first place will always ring through our heads....

Why in Gods name didn't we use a stop loss and normal common sense trading discipline?

The losses as people know were enormous for many - and more than just money! I've just had a few brilliant months of fight back trading, but it doesn't shake off what's happened, and still isn't near what I've lost on this yet.

I suspect the leases will be developed - but not until CVI has folded most likely. Time will tell on that....

Just for a laugh (laughter is the best medecine)...
    I told a friend I feel exhausted and need a tonic - here's the suggestions I just received back!!

I suggest a choice of two -

2. 1/ One bottle champagne. Two cups of gin. Juice of one lemon. Stir vigorously. Drink before breakfast. You'll have a super day!! Of course it'll be the next day when you get out of bed. But the rest is what you need!

or

3. 2/ Present yourself at CVI's door with a baseball bat. Practice hitting on Smyth's head. Sure to pep you up. I'll give you a character reference. And visit you in clink!

Great friends are wonderful!! lol....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.