MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: ASIC Supplementary Submission to Senate Inquiry, page-255

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    simply don't read them. I track every battery, battery metal, battery technology in the planet. I can to you the whole sector is price catastrophic. I've challenged folk before to find me a symbol anywhere on earth in any exchange that's not struggling , 95% are -80% average from highs .if it's Frank like folks assume they'd be able to show me a best practice pricing and management example, they'd find me a case study similar .yet we get these poor dears, who think investment mastery is about about picking a single loser and habitually my trolling it on a hardly read HC platform. No its not Frank it's the entire sector - like for ffs Tanzania is spending 15k a month so what? everybody here thinks you can do business in Africa without “expenses” and still get things done? it the Australian articles? what hearsay nonsense. or that whingibg employee wanting to sue them in Washington or NEW York? like have any if you read the case? yes I understand some have fear of having to explain a big loss to their wife and that triggers a rant it two. but folks that's your own dam fault for no managing portfolio risk .you attach stories of glory when the price is in the way up and stories of doom, stories are just stories, they stop being meaningful in an investment context when you attach positive or negative emotions to them. nobody cares what minor shareholder think in a penny stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.