SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: ASIC v ISIGNTHIS LTD & ANOR, page-132

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    I was going to leave this alone but.. you know what, you attacked my credibility so one more.

We started with you claiming ASIC was only about disclosure. False. I showed you why, in black and white.

Then it was, ISX offered an escrow. I showed it wasn't an escrow that could be accepted, in black and white.

Now you say ISX did come to the party on escrow, because their (apparently clearly completely impartial) lawyer said they were in compliance with some, fictional, never signed, never announced, escrow agreement and you claim that blows up my credibility.

Finally, true to form, when left looking silly you both either change the subject or get aggressive and try to turn the tables, or both at once.

Come on then, show your credibility, back up your claim that the ASIC case is only about disclosure (I've pasted the S181 and 182 breach allegations), and then once you've done that, show me anything impartial that proves that ISX came to the table with an unencumbered escrow - everything I have said I can post the supporting text. Can you? Time to put up or shut up, or (I won't hold my breath) apologise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.