AS2 3.64% 5.3¢ askari metals limited

Hi Westy9,I noticed from your previous comments that this was...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Hi Westy9,

I noticed from your previous comments that this was not a tenement that you would have considered for purchase by Askari.

Probably that is why it is the first addition to the portfolio this year. Perhaps it was a simple ownership structure of the license as well.

The reason for purchase according to management was infrastructure, similar pegmatite geology and mineralisation.

I guess we will find out in the next 4-6 weeks (end of August) what exactly we have bought.

EPL 7626 was first of the ranks.

"The Company continues to review and evaluate strategic acquisitions within the Uis Pegmatite Belt along strike of the Company’s flagship Uis Lithium Project and the Uis Tin Mine owned by Andrada Mining Ltd (LSE: ATM). The Company has completed due diligence investigations on several projects and is currently in discussions with a number of parties."

"Several projects" infers that there is a lot more to come.

If the cost of EPLs stays at this level and we pay with Askari shares I don't see any issues to forecast a substantial extension by year's end in Namibia.

A rising share price would also help in the process of purchasing additional licenses.

Of course you don't need to answer this, I am just curious. Did you buy back some of your shares you previously sold? There were some incredible low re-entry opportunities in the last couple of months.

Good luck.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $5.178M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.7¢ $12.05K 242.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 49847 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.