AS2 0.00% 5.2¢ askari metals limited

Ann: Askari Metals Investor Webinar and Briefings, page-45

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1016
    I don't see people getting emotional - I see commitments being made and those commitments have yet to be delivered upon.

First mover advantage is Namibia offers opportunities, no doubt - but then the company needs to get on and start defining a resource. The global market for lithium does not care that AS2 has acquired all the prospective land.

We are yet to receive any good AS2 drilling results for Namibia. Nearologies can go badly wrong (and a few did, last week). I am certain I also heard that a diamond drill was due far earlier than when I understand it arrived.

MRE promised end of this year - but like a few promises made by Gino over the last six months, I am thinking that will slip. The spin outs were also due last half and now people reporting on here its next year.

No more spin from this company and no more ducking reasonable questions from shareholders - it promised us it was going to move quickly with results so something in the few weeks that shows they have something - a core visual perhaps - is needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.079M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $3.243K 62.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89107 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 67492 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.