ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    hhahaha was more tongue in cheek. I always say if you don’t know what you’re talking about just baffle em with BS and always gets you through……… hence Gino, he hasn’t delivered as yet and he needs to be held accountable by shareholders as it’s his job to deliver, I think he will but he’s yet too.

I Can say that patience is wearing thin for me on some of the deliveries. Eg Yarrie permits, DD rig should be spinning. There are some other opportunities to explore if Gino isn’t going to deliver. We are all here to make money and Gino has plenty already and he’s not delivering as yet.

It is a patience game as that’s usually where the money is made, let’s hope that the DD rig is spinning below that aquifer and it’s what we all think is there. I’m here until i don’t think it can give me the return I’m looking for……

I got broad shoulders I’m happy to take emotional feedback…I don’t take it too seriously in here…....

I always get the answers from GINO directly if I’m uncertain so there’s no anonymous dribble. I usually send him an email, I will be on the call, looking forward to it.
    Last edited by asxtrader007: 19/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.