AS2 2.27% 4.3¢ askari metals limited

Ann: Askari Provides Exploration Update at Uis Lithium Project, page-100

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    @Hawzovest Thanks for sharing, Gino probably felt bad about the sp and wanted to entertain my confirmation bias haha.

I see this as evidence that Askari are trying to get the most important tenements that they can before others try to enter Uis. As mentioned, first mover advantage. I like the wording of the tenements as fragments of the resource, need to collect all the pieces of the puzzle to have full leverage over the resource potential at Uis. It is often the case that the first to a new area finds the biggest deposit if it's there (the most obvious and easiest to find..), and then later others move in as nearology plays on the outskirts to pick up scraps. Unless, the first mover didn't secure the best claims in time...

Gino mentions that in the current/subsequent phases they're basing the exploration around the larger pegmatites they they now understand the "geochemical sequence" of. I interpret this as they're learning about the mineral zonation of the Uis pegmatites, from what they're seeing in the RC chip trays. If these pegmatites are unzoned (like V1/V2) they're typically less likely to have pockets or sections of barren pegmatite within larger mineralised pegmatite. This in turn leads to more consistent grades over a whole intersection, which can be seen in Andrada's drilling that shows good mineralisation across the whole width of pegmatite.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5215/5215715-c1bad80d4a62b588979524a8858e7817.jpg

See above, do we think they want diamond drill core to better understand the formation of the "minerals identified in RC chips" if it was just quartz/albite... Would be wasting capital if so

Cat's not out the bag yet.. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $4.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $9.477K 213.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 35821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.