AS2 0.00% 4.3¢ askari metals limited

Ann: Askari Provides Exploration Update at Uis Lithium Project, page-79

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    personally I'm not worried and have bought from 30c all the way up to 60c

depends if your trying to trade for pips and make a quick buck or actually create significant wealth.

I have a few other solid positions in lithium in Europe and Pilbara and by far are excited for a ten x with Askari as I plan to be patient and let the team do their work.

hence the top 20 are not moving, the number 1 shareholder still holds the most shares. why are they not selling? I'd say because Africa is already pegged as the biggest opportunity to help solve the deficit in lithium supply globally, and that still won't be enough....

the world needs 3-4 million tonnes of LCE by 2030 and Australia being the biggest player is predicted to only be able to supply 1.5 mil of that.....

USA and Canada have lots of work to do to get to production.

Africa is going to be an emerging player with low production cost... and we are right next door to one that is on track to do it this year in pilot stage.

we in my view at AS2 are in a opportunistic position...

now if I wanted to make a humble earn I'd probably get out and back an established producer , however the serious wealth generation in my view is looking 12 months from now...

I like the quiet approach to building the land bank. securing all solid tenements before others come knocking.

the amount of Due diligence our strategic global investor would have done would be mind blowing...

they are in for a little $2.5mil just to get started with aims to increase to 9.9% of shareholding over time.

do your own research, pick your plan and go for it wether it's here or elsewhere.

No point worrying about SP right now.

by Xmas in my view we should be cheering... just my opinion not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.200M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $25.79K 601.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23255 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 78794 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.