AS2 30.0% 5.2¢ askari metals limited

I think Gino is about to surprise the market soon with some...

1. 4,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    I think Gino is about to surprise the market soon with some solid announcements. Comparing to WR1 they only had 1 diamond drill result to move them 10x to $2.50 in quick time. WR1 current MC is around 220mill, they were at 20 mill last July we were around the same. With a couple of quick drill result announcements and on the back of those we have another 2 Acquisitions making 4 projects in Namibia and 4 in Oz seems a good number. We are much larger than WR1, just requiring the results.

Africa is getting more attention and the big resource holdings that are possible. The trend out of Canada has seemed to have faded now, with Gino anticipating another DD rig in place soon if required tells me they are awaiting confirmation of what they are seeing visually.

Once we start seeing RC and DD results in the back 6 months of the year we are hopefully going to see some large increases. The pieces of the puzzle are certainly coming together from where they were just 12 months ago.

Would love a solid update on the permit status and why it’s taking so long on the Yarrie and Barrow projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.012(30.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.079M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.2¢ 4.4¢ $69.05K 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 49847 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.