ASM 4.00% 78.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

I agree and I think this slide emphasises the coy's view that...

1. 1,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    I agree and I think this slide emphasises the coy's view that it's the metals business that will be the main focus and coy maker!!

I also get the angst creeping in due to the SP decline, but because I believe fully in the business focus, I sleep OK with what's playing out. Gut feel is that ppl focus on the short term SP, but forget that this is a multi $B+ coy in the making. I'd much prefer mgmt focus on the best deal for the coy's future, than just any 'OK' deal, and that takes time. That appears to be what's happening ATM, esp when all the news coming from the coy is about DW travelling to what will be our major country/customers. SK will know our process is transportable and able to be duplicated again and again, so they won't want to jeopardise their first mover advantage. Tying up as much of the Dubbo ore will also be their goal, so I don't have any doubt a deal will be reached re Dubbo finance.
    This way of thinking, that DW is attempting to place ASM into the best possible position, also aligns with the Hyundai FEED discussions changing it's focus somewhat (which IMV seems to be) hiving out components of the process that can be better managed/developed separately - all of which needs to be incorporated into any financing discussion. Many issues to deal with at once, but my view is that it will all come screaming to a concluded deal sooner, rather than later.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4318/4318176-9ef6de6a3d2fe44a3163c6f55b26722b.jpg

J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.030(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 80.0¢ 73.0¢ $570.6K 749.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39736 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 3700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.