ASP 0.00% 1.3¢ aspermont limited.

Aspermont must be the most ironic stock on ASX. Why, you may...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Aspermont must be the most ironic stock on ASX.
    Why, you may ask.
    As it is a media company that helps companies connect and promote themselves, yet seemingly has NFI how to promote itself.
    This report is great news for shareholders, however when is it reported - an hour after close of market instead of an hour before open of trade tomorrow.
    And, as usual, the report is as vanilla as it comes.
    Instead of stating that this would've added approximately 14% to last year's annual revenue and would've increased the EBITDA by 115%, what do we get - nothing!
    On the face of it, this grant is non-recurring, however is it possible that it may be recurring?
    If so, put it down in writing!
    How about making reference to general performance while you have the opportunity?
    The fact is that we are seemingly in a commodities supercycle and ASP provides some of the "picks and shovels"  for their clientelle, who should be awash in cash.
    But what do we get - nothing!
    What's with the Live Events business?
    Guys, throw us a bone.
    The fact is that ASP should be sitting (post receipt of grant funds) on probably close to $10m.
    In the FY21 investor preso released in January, the company continually refernces growth, high growth and increased growth momentum; so why on earth aren't you telling the market more?
    I mean it's great commissioning a report with an 11c price target from German financial consultants but obviously it isn't working and they need to do more.
    Almost 2 months ago, ASP announced an agreement with Soochow for 250m options exercisable at 4.32c which still have 6 months to run.
    Chinese New Year has been & gone; where is Soochow?
    By now, the company won't need the potential $10.8m assuming option exercise.
    Check out these PE ratios by industry.
    And here you have a PE for media services.
    At least in my opinion, ASP should be trading at a PE of somewhere between of 22.3x and 55x.
    Whichever you select and anywhere in between, ASP should be trading a hell of a lot higher.
    I see ASP as both a defensive and offensive play in the current volatile market conditions.
    The fact is that the precedent has been set with the stock appreciating 700+% in about 1 month just over 1 year ago.
    I can genuinely see the stock trading at the 11c price target of GBC on fundamentals and Soochow promoting amongst its client base.
    There is much more to recommend re ASP, but management needs to start marketing/promoting intelligently if shareholders are going to see the value reflected in the share price.
    It won't take much but it must be done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 716474 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.