ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Sunrayta, the company did loan the directors money to buy...

1. 5,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4023
    Sunrayta, the company did loan the directors money to buy options. Maybe they paid that back.

One area of potential funds, another is maybe they did sell some bull tokens.

Is good to hear this.

The only area of concern to me is these carbon credits, seems to not be automatic like I thought when they announced tarmoola buy.

Still the news is good.

I just hope they can drill up tyrannus and more towards red5 satellite deposits down the fault versus to much at diorite and stirling.

Diorite is high grade low tonnage stuff, if anything is decent there, it will be under the transport cover and basalt.

Quiet deep I feel. Little is know on diorite, but I bet they were what's called leeders. Mostly also the ore was got from above the water table.

The area does have a very large collivium fan there, also alluvial. Tertiary is noted.

So a large water event has occurred there. Same at skywing with saprolitic layer that abuts high bag basalt.

It appears the gold has come from red5s granatoids, up the Ursus, spilt into maybe a basin, skywing, North of Wear stirling sheared away from Ursus, also I note blue jacket fault has been dragged up in that event away from red5s koth. Its axis is different.

Around all this is the poker system.

I am sure asr will nail this someday. There is a mix of quiet a few stryctures there, then you add in REE that's technically in gold country.

In a way that does not fit, so that alone is interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $17.52K 2.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1397626 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 11449789 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.