ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

I will stand corrected but I believe the tenement was Red 5s...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I will stand corrected but I believe the tenement was Red 5s previously. There have been mentions of new tenement applications in previous announcements without any specific tenement references being given.

Interesting increase in volume recently. Surely metallurgy on REE must be due shortly. ( Have we all got our fingers crossed? ).

Reviewing all previous announcements and diagrams/schematics and break-up of HREE and Scandium as a proportion of total REEs, actually refreshes the reason I have stayed invested. Should the metallurgical results prove strongly commercial, and the excitement of Claudio and Professor Collerson be translated into solid results, then the wait will have been worthwhile.

I understand that the gold programme has been delayed while cash has been tight and REE analysis and scoping has been conducted, but also looking forward to a continuation of proving up the gold reserves which are the initial reason we all invested (early on).

It seems to have been a long wait through many missed timeframes, and also interesting to note that the company has ceased to say anything about when assays due, metallurgy expected etc.

The ground will do the talking. Let it speak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.919K 729.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6550136 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7927702 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.