ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

I attach a Tenement map from early 2022 confirming the area in...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I attach a Tenement map from early 2022 confirming the area in question was indeed, a Red 5 Tenement at that time. Interesting.

Trawling back through announcements to find that brought up some interesting reminders about what the ground ASRA is exploring, potentially contains.

(Both on the current topic of Rare Earths, and the foundation exploration based on uncovering the areas gold potential. - try this on for size - from
    a company announcement on securing the tenement containing the historic Little Wonder Mine, and cross checked in mindat.com - 28KG or 950 Oz. per ton was the initial production of the Little Wonder Mine in the late 1800s! - NO relationship to current results, but indicative of the incredible potential in the region.)

Well worthwhile for holders who need to remember what all the excitement was about over the past 18 - 24 months or so.
    I sincerely hope that results for the REE metallurgy studies are released in the near future, given it has now been exactly 12 months to the day of the first announcement about rare earths potential discovery. 14/01/2022.

Table below also showing release timeline - (and further to that table, the 1st mention of metallurgy commencing that I can find was 11/07/2022).

As per announcement released on 24/10/22, and approved by our chairman Paul Summers:

"The Company is presently very active in its metallurgical studies, and it is our principal
    undertaking at present. Our experienced geoscientists and metallurgists are working on a
    sole goal, to liberate our REEs, Sc, Co, in the simplest and most cost-effective method. This
    work is looking at the beneficiation and leaching of the key potentially payable elements
    which occur within the same mineralised regolith system at Yttria.

We will soon release an update regarding our metallurgical testwork progress that will allow
    for a simplified understanding of what we have, what we have achieved and our future
    direction and timing. Our Company's goal is to obtain a combined commercial liberation of
    the majority of its REE's, and critical minerals.”

Given the company has been devoting all its' efforts to the metallurgy of the REEs, I'm sure all would welcome an update, given the previous timeline targets have long passed us by, and the statements on record from company personnel and consultants indicating massive potential upside for shareholders from the discoveries.

Whilst I appreciate the process takes time, Xmas has come and gone, and I'm sure the company wants to be 100% positive of what they have,
    surely we are due for some communication as to progress.

Can anyone define the timeline indicated when our chairman says "soon"?

Regards to all.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4969/4969279-412f08816408a3f32fe2e9dd9f0248e7.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4969/4969285-969001fc18a4ba8126f66cdacf63289e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.919K 729.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6550136 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7927702 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.