ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

For every person selling today, there is a willing buyer.The...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    For every person selling today, there is a willing buyer.

The company is the same company, with the same ground we knew about when it was 4.2 cents a few weeks ago.

It is certainly 'more of a company' than when people were speculating 6.0 cents on a hope and a whim.

We are all (rightly) disappointed about the lack of communication, and the timing of the capital raise.

The information that a pit optimisation study is being done in conjunction with the upcoming, -very delayed MRE update - would indicate that there is an effort being made to commence an initial estimate of commerciality of the known gold resources, best methodology of extraction, cost/benefit analysis, and potentially to increase the 'attractiveness' of whatever the updated MRE may be.

Pit optimisation is used to define the most profitable pit shell or shells to provide a guide to the best road forward taking into account the economic parameters including metal prices, process recoveries, ground types, and operating costs.

In relation to the very delayed gold MRE, I suspect the resource geologists conducting the analysis, and our on the ground Geos, have had differing points of view in relation to JORC compliant resources, and this has prevented scheduled release until cases have been discussed, analysed and discounted or accepted. I doubt there has been a concerted conspiracy to 'hide' or 'improve' results.

Other assay results.....? Please stump up.

I do criticise the lack of communication, and I do criticise the capital raise pre MRE results re known. Regardless of the outcome of the MRE, the known amount of gold has not decreased....!

I do not criticise the ongoing dual exploration and assaying of gold and REE/Critical minerals concurrently. High HREE ratios, negligible radioactivity, scandium and cobaltContinuing to study the Rare Earth and Critical Mineral space, it remains likely (to me, an interested layman) that the resource that we have under our ownership could well be of significant value, pending mineralogy confirmation of the ease/difficulty of producing concentrate, and the cost of doing so V the basket price/KG of product. Early 'site testing' provided encouraging results if I recall correctly.

Apart form the inability of the company to communicate realistic timeframes and to hit those targets, the mineralogy is now being handled by ANSTO which is as reputable as you can get in that space. I understand there are some hurdles to jump before they will even accept work from junior explorers, and if ASRA have successfully engaged ANSTO, then I expect the results when released to be accurate and to speak for themselves.

Again - only my read and opinion.I continue having to get my headspace away from the communication failures and take a 'helicopter' up above the whole shebang to try to get an objective view.

I cannot disagree with the negative sentiment about lack of communication, lagging and failed targets for information release and a potentially smaller MRE result than we had hoped for - or were led to expect.I cannot get away from the current results, the statements made by Claudio and Ken Collerson, and the extent of the resource that is likely. I have re-watched the videos and re-read the releases for the past 6 months.Gold, REE, Cobalt and Scandium, effectively (likely) are all present in the same strike zones for many kms when listening to presentations by the company.

Just the regolith (easily and cheaply accessible 'loose dirt and rock') is between 20 and 40 metres thick and may hold potentially commercially viable returns, without the further exploration drilling required to investigate the 'hard rock' underneath, from which Ken Collerson believes the source of REE is situated.

Extra funding from the capital raise will permit further investigation of likely target zones for source along with further confirmation of resources generally.

We need the money to drill, pay for assays and to keep the place running. Timing is bloody terrible, so maybe you're right about a disappointing MRE on gold but as stated before, the known resource will increase, not decrease. Just a matter fo by how much.

We still need the money to keep progressing the scope and commerciality of all the resources we fortunately have discovered in the past year.

I guess if you''re unhappy, then quit.It's a speculative stock. Never said any different. Goes up, down, sideways and in circles. I will remain invested for the ground, until such time as the current potential is realised or discounted. Not so much for the management's lack of communication ability and poor timing. Having said that, there wasn't a lot left in the kitty and I guess commitments needed to be made in the short term?

Looking forward to the roll out of facts rather than speculation.

In the meantime, it's 2.2 cents. Better value than 6.5 cents in January 2021 I would have thought. Thats my 2.2 cents worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $17.52K 2.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1397626 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 11449789 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.