BCM 11.1% 1.6¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Ann: Assay Breakthrough at Juma East, page-31

1. 2,504 Posts.
    I've been harping on about difficult samples for months, the jaded investors tend to think a false fire assay is a scam. If you check below link, I found it super helpful.

Basically, if the metallurgic content of the sample is known (ie. It contains copper & zinc or whatever), they plug this into their equation and can create a perfect flux that removes all these elements, and ensures sampling button contains Au.

As you can imagine there are a myriad of variables involved. If BBX are dealing with new ground that has not been defined, then lab will just use a generic test. Which in this case first resulted in negative results.

Now that they finally found the right flux, they can test their samples and match them up with the amalgamation technique they used to visually identify gold - which they did in recent ANN.

BBX in my opinion is one of those stocks that has been beaten down, and has remainded there. With confirmed fire assay - any other stock would be double or more where it is. The next set of results which are from higher grade drill samples should once and for all stop any concerns.

As for mining, afaik - all hard rock mining requires crushing and some method of amalgamating gold via a chemical and / or roasting process.

BBX have stated they now have the right flux for sampling and I'm assuming this means they also know how to obtain gold  during mining process. Would be great to hear from an expert who understands mining gold from hard rock to confirm this! In the past all I've seen is Geo guys talking up BBX as being a scam, would be good to get real info about processing methods!

From PDF (link below)

DIFFICULT SAMPLES
    There are a significant number of elements and compounds that create difficulties for fire assayers. Some of these difficulties can be overcome by modifying the fire assay flux. In other cases, the only available option is to reduce the charge weight to limit the amount of impurities that can concentrate in the lead button. A brief list of the main offenders follows:
    Procedures are availableto successfully fireassay nearly all sampletypes provided thecomposition of the material is known. Unfortunately, this knowledge is rarely available for a commercial laboratory. Fire assayers must therefore hazard a guess at the composition and either modify the flux, reduce the sample weight, or both. Accordingly, the failure rate for certain sample types may initially be quite high, leading to re-assays and a delay in releasing the result

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...ggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNFdUEd98cU0WYQOTcnqI5bPSLybcA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $2.557K 159.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 106131 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 328376 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.