FRS 5.26% 2.0¢ forrestania resources limited

Nothing changed here from 5c , 11c , 9c it’s the same story ....

1. 1,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Nothing changed here from 5c , 11c , 9c it’s the same story . This is a small explorer in infancy stage . There hits have been ok to date as a whole which would be good news for medium large Cap companies. But teeny tiny small cap companies like Frs you need the company maker Stella hit to catapult it. I’ve said it many times I’m talking from a perspective I was in both lion town and chalice between 3 c to 30c and bouncing up and down everything in between for 2 years. I don’t understand why people are negative on a company , it is what it is . This is very early high risk high reward , there’s nothing to be negative about it fits your risk profile or it doesn’t .

I mean if it makes people feel better , more empowered or give there lives some meaning you can pop up on hot copper every time they don’t get “the company maker hit” with cute sayings ..

hahaaaa they haven’t found enough lithium so charge a toy car

hahaaaa the McPherson effect I see hahaaaa

i just don’t see the point . Why this is in my small cap speccie draw ? Just like the early chalice the early liontown with goyder and the team -
    — there is a robust busy drilling campaign and acquisition strategy.
    - it’s being implemented in a timely manner

As a small cap explorer you can’t do more then that to get the company maker hit ! The small caps you want to stay away from are the ones with 7 mill in the bank and haven’t drilled or sone anything in 3 years in which there are many !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $3.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $8.153K 404.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33810 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 105000
Last updated 14.48pm 02/05/2024 ?
FRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.