ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1045
    And why shouldnt he keep faith? This is a supergene ore site. Know what that is?
    They may have known - but so what, approx grades from a pXRF not good enough to release to market. And pXRF readings tend to be unreliable if not used correctly.
    Why do they have to be world beating? We just want a defined resource. Most of the copper mines in the world mine low grades. Cangai has some high grades...you cannot argue with that.
    This comment proves you are downramping, and I know your handle form other threads where you do this. For Cu over 1.5% is high grade. Not happy? Sell your shares.
    Absolute garbage, you have know way of knowing that. ITs just fearmongering.

And it should never have been, but its the usual gilding of the lily we see by so many companies in the ASX, so it should have been taken with a grain of salt to begin with. JORC is all we care about.
    This mine was closed down because of economic factors, not because it ran out of ore.

Unless you are a geo, these drilling reports require study for a few hours at least to properly understand, and I guarantee you 99% of people could not be bothered beyond skimming over them, hence the idiotic market reactions we see, EPM being another case in point.

Unless the headline reads "Outstounding world class high grade super dooper mega rich results" people lose their lunch and drop their load. Welcome to the ASX.

Did your downramping get you any cheapies? I scooped up at .04....laughing. If you downramping helped knock down the price, I thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.096M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $8.441K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2403333 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 862366 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.