CRR 0.00% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

Ya he's a character isn't he. Obviously English ......which is...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Ya he's a character isn't he. Obviously English ......which is also where are association with Savannah Resources perhaps stems from.
    However on you remarks about the Markets - I think it takes a lot more to move global markets in the same way as COVID-19 did and the GFC and 911 and the previous Gulf Wars before that.

And I reckon calmer and cooler heads will ultimately prevail here ....and of course really have to in order to sustain a synchronized coordinated world pandemic economic recovery.

With CRR , I'm not so much fussed as they are fairly ' defensive ' in nature. And namely because they have an outstanding suite of critical minerals projects spread out across the globe and are very much at the ' Infant ' discovery phase where a substantial ' NEW ' project of the caliber of Halls Peak is really only just beginning.

They're price and market value are also NOT lofty or expensive when compared to others in the same space and where there is a heck of a lot of shares on issue for panicked investors to move on in uncertain times...... and who's market values may have got way ahead of themselves given their own news flow delays and project uncertainties and timelines. And we don't have those sorts of concerns right now.

So I'm confident that CRR will respond well on more favorable drilling results and a 5,000 meter planned drilling program just for Mavis Lake in Ontario Canada. Keep in mind that the 2017 and 2018 drilling programs on Mavis Lake were only just over 3,000 meters ....so they really do mean business over there and seem very confident that a near term JORC of between 5 and 10 MT will be proven up.

So as some other posters have suggested .......sit back and relax and switch off the ' Market Noise ' and enjoy this company's rapid evolution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $24.60K 3.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 14046068 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3003877 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.