LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Assay results confirm lithium mineralisation at Youanmi, page-16

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    @Thesi, they're only actively exploring two tenements at the moment; Alvarroes in Portugal and Youanmi in WA. We could put that on a map, but it wouldn't tell us much.

Youanmi is in the Murchison district, which is NE of Geraldton. ~600km N of Perth, ~1000km NNW of Mt Cattlin.

As for the location:

"The pilot plant will be built and operated in Perth, Western Australia. Strategic Metallurgy has secured suitable commercial premises for the plant close to local support services."

http://www.lepidico.com/wp-content/...5-L-Max-Pilot-Plant-Development-Commenced.pdf

That's all we know at the moment. I believe the land would probably have been leased.

Not sure what you're talking about a pilot plant upgrade? It's the same pilot plant. Are you sure you're not thinking of P1, which has had it's design upgraded from 2500ktpa to 5000ktpa?

Where the extra supply is going to come from for the extra production is one of my questions for the AGM, so I'll let you know the answer when I find out

As for Deep Purple, I had a quick look at the mining reports that are publicly available, but they don't go into detail about the type of mineralisation; they just say lithium in pegmatite. Obviously Galaxy are looking for spodumene primarily......

.....but the name caught my attention. Lepidolite is a deep purple.......

Then again, maybe the geologists were a fan of Smoke On The Water

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $29.70K 15.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
125 273223390 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32741268 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.