CBE 0.00% 7.0¢ cobre limited

Fortunately, sellers don't seem to be breaking the doors down to...

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Fortunately, sellers don't seem to be breaking the doors down to get out.

I really can't believe the ground there on will not yield positive results when you look at how well the Neighbours either side of us are doing.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we have seen any results from this survey as yet.

COBRE AND SANDFIRE RESOURCES SIGN
    COLLABORATION AGREEMENT

Collaborative Airborne Gravity Gradient Survey commissioned for basin-scale target
    generation over the Ngami, Kitlanya West & Kitlanya East Copper Projects in Botswana.

detailed coverage over Cobre’s Ngami, Kitlanya West and Kitlanya East Copper
    Projects in Botswana.
    • The AGG survey will deliver a high-resolution understanding of density contrasts
    within the Kalahari Copper Belt (KCB), allowing for detailed mapping of basement
    architecture and enhanced target generation and testing at regional to prospect scales.
    • The AGG survey over Cobre’s project areas will cost a total of A$877,800, of which
    Sandfire will contribute 50% equating to A$438,900, in return for the right to use
    Cobre’s data for the purpose of studying basin-scale geology of the KCB.
    • Cobre and Sandfire will collaborate and share data to advance target generation around
    Sandfire’s Motheo Production Hub. Results will be integrated with recently completed
    soil sampling programmes with a view to providing new targets for Cobre’s 2023 drill
    programme.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $64.28K 916.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94331 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 127529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ 126849
Last updated 14.09pm 03/05/2024 ?
CBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.