IVR 1.09% 4.6¢ investigator resources ltd

Parrot, I acknowledge that I am and remain a true believer and...

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Parrot, I acknowledge that I am and remain a true believer and that I may be a little delusional or over enthusiastic at times. You also have every right to post a somewhat more cautious view especially (if you are a holder) and have studied the recent reports, however the time of reckoning is now almost at hand. From what I know or believe I am 99% convinced that we IVR are in the "box seat". Considering that the current market hates Spec stock and considering that metal prices are yet to be assessed as being in recovery mode, I therefore think we are doing very well ATM and I also believe that there is a very strong (under current) of re-assessment going on from many of the locals that John has spoken to in recent weeks / months. I acknowledge that few may share my views however I have never posted a false or misleading posting IMO, nor am I a mouth piece for IVR. I think I merely keep in contact with a fair share of the major shareholders and those who are willing to answer my (mostly infrequent) call to the company. Keep watch!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $72.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $26.34K 573.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 866638 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 316465 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.